Poker Tactics & Poker Tips
On this site I will share all of my poker tactics that I use to crush online poker games. If you study the right poker tactics then online poker is easy money, fact!
I cover poker tactics from beginner right up to more advanced subjects. The
aim is to help you understand some of the concepts, poker tactics and jargon that is thrown about by coaches in the poker videos
Tagpokers Most Popular Pages
The Ultimate Bankroll Building Strategy
Free Poker Training Videos
Have You Ever Tested Your Poker Knowledge?
If you're wondering if you really need poker coaching then try my quick 10 question heads up SNG test
Beginner Poker Tactics
Texas Holdem Rules
- The rules of Texas Holdem poker.
Poker Hands Ranking
- Ever wondered if a straight really beats a flush? Here you'll find all of the poker hand rankings in no limit holdem.
Free poker money no deposit
- We'll show you how to get your hands on a free starting poker bankroll at a few of the largest poker rooms online and you will not even have to make a deposit.
Playing Tight Aggressive Poker
- A basic introduction to playing a TAG style of poker and the concept behind why these poker tactics work so well. Starting out playing poker in this style is a great tip and starting point to develop your game
Turn $50 into $500
- Learn about how to turn a small deposit into some real money by using good bankroll management and selecting the right path for your game of choice. Good poker tactics are all well and good but without proper bankroll management, you'll most likely end up broke.
- A basic introduction to the continuation bet, when to use it and why as well as where a lot of players go wrong.
- A basic introduction to Value betting, why you make this bet and when.
- Learn why you need to have a solid bluffing strategy in your game to maximise your profits, learn how it effects your table image and then how to capitalize on that information. One of the poker tips that I'll give you for right now is not to show your bluffs unless you have to.
Poker Starting Hands
- Poker starting hands chart for playing 6 max cash games. In this poker lesson we look at playing from under the gun to the dealer button (not the blinds) if you are the first player to enter the pot.
Sit & Go Poker Tactics
How To Cursh Heads Up SNG's
- Learn how to dominate heads up SNG's (HUSNG's) by exploiting specific player types. We cover everything from player recognition, the correct poker tactics that you'll need to employ vs each player type, demonstration matches against each player and the best sites and top tips for heads up SNG games.
How To Win SNG's
- A beginners guide to beating single table tournaments. These are the games that most people start out playing. It's where you'll find the most fish and where most people get it wrong. The simple poker tips laid out on this page will kick you a great start to your game.
Intermediate Poker Tactics
- A lesson in semi bluffing and what to look for in a good semi bluffing situation.
- A fantasic pre flop bluff designed to put real presure on your opponents in the right situations.
Playing Suited Connectors
- An important poker lesson about playing suited connectors. Where and when to play them and where most people go wrong with them.
Online Poker Tells
- many poeople assume that just because you're not sat infront of someone that you can't pick up on their strengths or weaknesses. This simply isn't true, you are just looking for different signs.
- Big Slick or Ace, king is a great starting hand but why is it that so many people over play this premium holding, turning it into one of their biggest losing hands? Make you you read all of my tips to play Ace King well.
- What is a poker fish, how do you spot them, where do you want them sat and how do you play them?
- This article talks about the importance of table selection and your position in relation to other players once you find the 'fish'. The advice in this article will dramatically improve your results as a poker player and is another huge factor in becoming a consistent winner at any stakes.
No Tapping The Fish Tank
- A rather comical but true to life scenario that many of us can relate to. This article was written by Brokerstar and has a very good concluding point when dealing with bad beats.
Reverse Implied Odds
- This is a hand taken from Brokerstars Zero to Hero
challenge where he talks of the dangers of playing dominated hands and where most beginner players go wrong.
- When it comes to being a long term winning player, being able to minimise the damage done when you go on tilt can make all the difference.
Advanced Poker Tactics
The Float Play
- This is one of the easier advanced poker tactics to pull off and as such has become popular among the more aggressive players looking to improve their post flop skills.
- Meta game isn't exactly a poker tactic that you'll go out of your way to employ, instead it's a way of thinking about the game and taking into consideration what has happened in a match that you may be able to use to your advantage based on the way certain hands may of been played.
Balancing Your Play
- The balancing of your play is an advanced poker tactic designed to keep your opponents off gaurd and make playing you much tougher. One of my top tips with regards to this play is to make sure you only use it against observant players.