Poker Hands RankingOk the first thing I want to say about poker hands ranking is "yes a flush beats a straight!" That seems to be the biggest "oh really?" moment that most players have when they want to find out which hands beat which. So below from the strongest hand in no limit holdem to the weakest hand I'm going to take you through the poker hands ranking.
1. Royal FlushThe highest possible hand in holdem is a Royal Flush. A Royal Flush includes the Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten of the same suit.
2. Straight FlushFive sequential cards of the same suit.
3. Four of a KindFour cards of the same rank.
4. Full HouseThree cards of the same rank, with a pair of another rank.
5. FlushFive cards of the same suit.
6. StraightFive sequential cards of different suits.
7. Three of a KindThree cards of the same rank.
8. Two PairTwo cards of one rank, two cards of another rank and a kicker of a third rank.
9. One PairTwo cards of the same rank, and three unrelated cards.
10. No Pair, High CardPoker hands with no pair or any of the other ranking values listed above. When comparing no pair hands, the highest card determines the winner, using each card in order if necessary, so AKQJ3 defeats AKQ94.
Our Top Rated Poker Rooms Below are the poker rooms that we most recommend playing at so join one of these rooms today and use our poker tactics to start raking in the money now.
|Our Top Five Poker Rooms|
|Poker Site||Sign Up Bonus||Our Rating||Accepts US Players||Details||Pokerstars||100% up to $600 Bonus||10/10||Yes||read more||Full Tilt||100% up to $600 Bonus||9.5/10||Yes||read more||Cake Poker||110% up to $600 Bonus||9/10||Yes||read more||Ultimate Bet||111% up to $1100 Bonus||9/10||Yes||read more||Absolute Poker||150% up to $500 Bonus||8.5/10||Yes||read more|